Our services include:
- strategic planning
- consultation and facilitation of projects
- management of plan changes
- management of resource consents
- undertaking of assessments, evaluations and research
- preparing and lodging applications and submissions
- experienced communication with committees, politicians, councils, the environment court and other decision makers
- full project management and co-operation to bring in specialist consultants and professionals to cover all aspects of your project
Our services also include strategic planning, research, consultation and facilitation. The management of plan changes and resource consents involves undertaking assessments and evaluations, and preparing and lodging applications. We prepare and lodge submissions and appeals to district and regional plans as well as regional policy statements. We also present evidence to Councils and the Environment Court. The development and review of policy involves working alongside agencies and local authorities to scope out options, report, present and implement our findings.
Contact us today at Response Planning for experienced advice and planning assistance for your project, ensuring dedicated commitment to the development, consent and overall success of your project.